Wednesday 27 January 2010

Please, get out of my head. You don't deserve to be here!

I am so angry at myself!
I let you get inside my head again.
I had everything planned, I wanted to talk to you one last time, just to find out what you meant when you said 'mistake' then, if things didn't go the way I wanted them to, which I knew they wouldn't, I could just forget about you and move on properly.
But things didn't go either way. You're either too much of a coward to break my heart or you're to much of a coward to risk being lonely for a couple of months in exchange for more amazing months together. I'm not sure which I'd rather.
I just want you to make you mind up.

I should have just forgotten about you when I had the chance, instead of clutching to golden threads and chasing false words.

And now, I've failed at something.
I've never failed at anything in my life. Ever.
Until now. I've always been the best. And today I failed.

Actually, I lied.
I'm not angry at myself.
I'm angry at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment